About Our Company
Conversion Path is a growing online marketing firm that specializes in pay per click marketing. Our core competencies are online retail, lead generation, conversion optimization and landing page design. By staying tightly focused on our niche expertise and client ROI, we have carved out a fast-growing niche in the marketplace.
Working with us
Our founder has a financial background, so the ROI of our work is paramount. We don’t settle with “you’re getting traffic” for our clients. We’ve learned that always pursuing ROI causes us to really learn what does and doesn’t work. We believe we offer a better mousetrap than most agencies and that we can make it much better yet if we add the right members to our team.
We’re still small – ground floor, if you will. But we’re growing. Our philosophy differs from most agencies. We don’t go wide and offer a bunch of service lines. That way we can differentiate ourselves, and achieve higher growth without compromising the quality of work we do. We have growth initiatives ready to launch, but need to add more talent to help manage growth.
Your career path here is largely determined by your own abilities and initiative. Our founder has owned 3 businesses and values the abilities of team members to grow and add increasing responsibility for increasing reward. As a growth-culture, we need a combination of both future leaders and people who are content doing one type of job.
Having a strong team is more important than having a team that is conveniently located in our office. We’re open to remote and/or part-time arrangements.
Conversion Path is hiring a PPC Expert.
This is a position that requires a strong individual with leadership characteristics, client management experience, analytical aptitude, and an entrepreneurial spirit. A successful candidate will learn about Conversion Path’s methodology for return on investment accountability, optimization and reporting, and then begin to manage and grow client accounts and relationships. The Paid Search Marketing Manager will also have significant opportunities to help shape the organization through growth and participate in internal growth and performance excellence initiatives.
Required Technical Skills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an internet marketing capacity
- Minimum of 2 years using Google Adwords & Analytics
- Experience managing client relationships
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with report development
- Detail-orientation - not just reporting the right numbers, but also thinking about the relevant numbers.
Required Soft Skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit – this is a growing company - you need to be a part of it!
- Comfort with change (see the previous bullet)
- Strategic – very important
- Inquisitive and passionate about digital marketing
- Genuine interest in clients’ businesses – willingness to research and learn to help them grow
- Positive attitude, even under pressure
- Teachable, and a constant learner – reads industry blogs, books, etc., and desires to dive in to learn and shape their role
We welcome your resume to email@example.com. Don’t wait!
We are not seeking communications from Recruiters or other commercially-interested parties at this time.
Want to make more money online?
Fill out the form and you'll get a call from the owner of Conversion Path, former-CFO turned passionate PPC marketer, Tom Bruce. He'll learn about your business and discuss ways to help you make more money online through smarter PPC.